About Me

My photo
i believe strongly in my dreams. my family, friends bring happiness to my life and complete me.

Sunday 24 April 2011

Yellow daisy, sparkling eyes and Punam 

she came suddenly when I was chitchatting with my friends.
she had a different style for asking money from people.
she was with a black plastic bag on her head.
believe me that look was scary.
i got scared and she started laughing. she enjoyed it lot.
she asked for money but her eyes were on my yellow daisy.
she was so innocent that she asked for both the things.
money may be for her family but flower was only for her.
I hesitated a bit, but couldn't do much about it.
I gave her my flower as I wanted to see what does she do with it..
she was so happy to get the flower. 
that made me happy and that made her my small, little friend
I asked her about herself, she answered back but she was busy playing with the flower..
she was experimenting with the flower, trying to put it on her hair.
she doesn't know her age, she doesn't go to school, she stays in Masjid near Bandra station..
but she had something that made me realized a lot of things..
her innocent priceless smile and her happiness was so amusing.. 
she found her happiness in the smallest possible thing ever.
sometimes we are so busy achieving our goals that we ignore the small little things that make us feel happy.
her happy face made me feel so happy, she made my evening..
our first meeting was so meaningful that I am going to meet her again,
 may be she will teach me some more things about happy living.  
happiee living people.. :)
-Ankita
  


No comments:

Post a Comment