About Me

My photo
i believe strongly in my dreams. my family, friends bring happiness to my life and complete me.

Saturday 23 April 2011



My Crush Story!!

There is no reason as such; in fact there is not a single reason at all...
You are crazy and odd; mostly people don’t like you at all...
But with me it’s from day one, the day I met you,
And after lots of confusion I have to admit, I have a crush on you..
I don’t want to spend my life with you,
I don’t want to live with you,
You are not the guy from my love story,
I don’t want to go miles and miles with you...
But there is something special about you,
Even after a lot of thoughts, I don’t have any clue..
You don’t know the spelling of manners.
You are arrogant; weird and bizarre
You stay in your own world, like a legend, like a superstar.
May be it’s your style, your attitude, the way you present yourself,
It’s not that I think of you all the time,
But when you meet me and go, I think about you, more than myself.
My friends call me crazy; they don’t see what to see in you,
But I know you are a gem of a person, and I seriously adore you.
This feeling is so good, when the expectations are nil,
I don’t want you to like me, not at all; it will kill me, if you will,
It’s like a distant dream, like my friend says,
The only dream I would like to keep it as a dream
I guess this is my ideal crush story, with lot of smiles and glittering gleam... 
-Ankita :D

1 comment: