About Me

My photo
i believe strongly in my dreams. my family, friends bring happiness to my life and complete me.

Saturday 23 April 2011



My Mad Machines..  

Who says machines are different from humans?? who says that machines are only machines and nothing else?? according to me machines have the same amount of emotions, feelings, ego and all the personality traits that humans have. atleast my machines have..
my Computer. i call it Mr.PC. he a very good friend of mine.he has all my secrets in terms of data.he doesn't reveal it to anybody without my permission. he is with me for last 4 years now.i have made many projects and assignments with the help of my dear PC. still my PC is very moody. he has his own bad days like i have. in those 2 or 3 days he doesn't listen to anybody.. not even me. he refuses to start and i get stuck up badly. i think these 2 days he does meditation or something like that. and then comes back with a boom. he is also very mischievous as i get tired of requesting him to get started but he doesn't. finally i am left with no other option but to call a guy who looks after my PC and his condition in short.. doctor of my PC. he comes and asks for the problem.. i tell him my PC is not working. he goes to start the PC. at that exact time meditation period of my PC gets over and he gets started.so the PC doctor looks at me.. he is clueless... he thinks i like to trouble him so i call him every month.. i can read the expressions on his face as it has happened more than 5 times so far.. he is very frustrated with me..as he thinks i m illiterate and doesn't understand anything about computers.. :(
My dear ipod.. he is one of my basic needs.. food,cloths,shelter,chocolates, ice creams,money and my music in short my ipod.  but my ipod has lot of attitude problem as he doesnt like to be overused.. not even for a single day.. he is very delicate and private. one day i use him more than the regular usage time.. he immediately needs to have his power nap. in that particular period he doesn't respond at all.. so then i have to apologize to him saying that i wont do it again.. still i can not be sure about the result..so i have no other option but to wait till he finishes his power nap...
there are many more machines  with me which always show me that even they have feelings even more than humans.eg-  my phone has immense tolerance capacity.. i have literally thrown my phone on the ground, many times it has slipped from my hand but still.. my phone always works.. all i have to do is switch it off for 2 minutes and then switch it on..:) my TV remote is self obsessed.. he likes when people search for him or they panic when they don't find him.. so he always hides in such a place where people wont be able to find him easily..my fridge likes to scare my family members.. so he makes weird noises at nights and scares everybody..  my dadi still doesnt understand that who makes these noises at nights and gets scared.. my fridge loves it so he always make noises when my dadi is around him..
many machines... many personalities... all they try and say is we are not only machines.. we are much more than that..so you all better treat us like that. have you tried to find out how is your mad machine and what does it say to you?? ;)
-Ankita

No comments:

Post a Comment