About Me

My photo
i believe strongly in my dreams. my family, friends bring happiness to my life and complete me.

Saturday 23 April 2011



It’s like…so..

It’s like breaking glass in my heart when you talk to her
It’s like tons of butterflies flying in my stomach when you look at me
It’s like slowly my heart sinks in there when you smile
It’s like flying in the air when you hold my hand
I dream about you, even though I am awake,
I think about you, even though you are present
This never ending thing goes on,
I don’t even intend to stop
I look at you, I smile, and you smile back
You go ahead, but I am stuck there
Maybe forever
This feeling is new, doesn’t have any name
I even don’t know, whether you feel the same
But I don’t care, you are the reason I look beautiful,
You are the reason I feel beautiful
So let this feeling remain here, let me dream about you
Let the glasses break, let the butterflies fly
Let the heart sink and and let me fly with you high and high.
-Ankita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment