About Me

My photo
i believe strongly in my dreams. my family, friends bring happiness to my life and complete me.

Friday 2 September 2011

A night affair!!!

                A night affair!!!

While unfolding the night we unfold our lives
Unfold the feelings, unfold the memories
Welcome new friends, rediscover old ones
A night is yet to show all its colors
Stars give a challenge to our creativity
Moonlight and sky takes us to the world of tenderness
Where expressions are strong enough to take over words
Experience of the night need not be explained
When we come back we rediscover ourselves
The night rejuvenates us with a night affair!!! :)
-Ankita

1 comment:

  1. Nights are lovely because of their silence. They don't scream but they whisper, and I tender this voicelessness of the night which says to me LET IT BE.

    Lovely read, Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete