About Me

My photo
i believe strongly in my dreams. my family, friends bring happiness to my life and complete me.

Saturday 18 June 2011

Thought drop
Rains make me smile, Rains make me cry
Rains make me walk, Rains make me think
I love rains because of all the above and millions of more. It’s the laziness that it gives, it’s the freshness that its brings... It freshens up the earth and your mind as well.
I wait for rains for the entire year and when they are here you can compare my joy only and only with peacock. Only difference is that he dances in the forest with his wings, and I dance on the streets or my building terrace with my legs. It’s not only the water drops but it’s the magic that it brings along with it, its from the God so has to be ultimate beautiful. Going to the beach and getting completely drenched is the best thing that you can ever do in monsoons, and if you get Bhutta, chai and cigarette (optional) ;) ;) then you are the happiest person on earth at that time.
I can literally feel the magic around, everyone is fresh, happy. There are millions of reasons as well, small kids become happy as their schools are about to start, they meet their friends, and get a chance to do some new mischief, office goers get a chance to stay at their places as they cannot reach the office, shopaholics get a big fat reason to shop, as there is so much to buy. New cloths, new shoes, new umbrellas, raincoats, new rainy bag etc etc.
For all the romantic people in the world, monsoon is the best season for the obvious reasons :D long drives, getting totally drenched are the ultimate romantic things. Monsoon is partially a reason as well for many love stories to begin.  
For trekkers monsoon is a challenging season to discover new places. For all the moms in the world monsoon is a worring period because their kids get sick. Of course other way round for doctors, best season of the year.  For bollywood, a romantic story is incomplete without a sexy song in the rains.(sari is compulsory). It’s like an old tradition. There are some beautiful songs on rains. Even classical music has given lots of importance to rains.
Monsoon has a special place in everyone’s life. For some it’s a symbol of sadness or for some it’s the symbol of joy. It’s the memories, laughs, songs, suffering..Everything. Everyone remembers the best and of course the worst monsoon of their life. Whatever the reason may be... every monsoon is special and memorable. I hope this and coming monsoons will pour more and more happiness and joy in all our lives. Happy monsoon. :D:D

 - Ankita :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment