About Me

My photo
i believe strongly in my dreams. my family, friends bring happiness to my life and complete me.

Saturday 18 June 2011


Flowers forever

There are very few things which stay with your in all occasions, be it a happy or sad. They make you smile, they cheer you up. They stay with you no matter what. For me flowers are one of those things. Every flower has a different duty to deliver and they do that without complaining. While Buttercup is richness, rose defines joy and love, tulip defines faith, orchid is beautiful, and lily is desire, lotus is purity.
We take flowers to the hospital to keep it near the patient, because we know that they will make him/ her happy. Without a beautiful bouquet of lovely pink and red flowers every proposal is incomplete. At a formal party a coat is incomplete without a red rose on it.
Flowers make dinners more tasty, decoration more live, marriages are dreamy with flowers and so our small balconies. Even in a dark forest, some flowers are so beautiful and rare, that they can make your entire journey a beautiful experience.
Even a small rose or daisy can bring a smile on your face. Different colors of flowers explain different emotions. Red for passion, pink for innocence, yellow for happiness and white is as peaceful as it looks.
Flowers can be the best romantic gift at the same times the memories that you carry for someone’s funeral.   They are so powerful. They are fragile yet so meaningful.
My personal favorite is orchid and daisy, by looking at my pocket I only look at orchids but for daisies I m rich enough. A daisy makes my day (yellow one preferable). I keep on wondering how a small flower can change my mood and bring a smile on my face when I don’t want to smile. It’s like my smiling therapy.  
They teach you many things, tolerance, calmness. They are innocent, delicate and beautiful. so guys, if you have not used the magic of flowers yet, then go ahead and use it, its cheap, beautiful and really really magical, remember a beautiful flower can make your day.. Happy living :D :D
- Ankita :D




1 comment:

  1. very cute :)

    love it whne u write abt the simple yet important things in our lives :)

    ReplyDelete